My recap of favorite articles that I’ve read so far. Here’s the list.
- Tiny Gains. Massive Results. – from Farnam Street. Just like compound interest, how small changes – be it personal or in your business, can lead over time to substantial results.
- Welfare Queens – from Dr. Scott Galloway. In this article, he looks at the greatest Venture Capital firm to ever exist, the US Government.
- How Aging America is Driving Consumer Inertia – from the Wharton School. Switching costs are high, especially for an aging population. This presents both challenges and an opportunity for new entrants.
- Principles For Living: An Operating System for Life – from Farnam Street. A framework for living life. Do you have your own framework?
- The Forever Labor Shortage – from Insider. How changing demographics will create worker shortages for the foreseeable future.
- Practice Gratitude – from Dr. John Stracks. How gratitude can lead to a healthier you.
- Why Do Some People Succeed after Failing, While Others Continue to Flounder? – from the Kellogg School of Management. A look at how leaders learned from their failures and what impact that had on future endeavors.
- What’s the Secret to Successful Innovation? – from the Kellogg School of Management. Understanding the progress your target audience wants to make may help drive your next innovation breakthrough.